Sports lawyer, Co-Founder and Secretary General of Free Sport Foundation
● Provided legal defense to Belarusian athletes during disciplinary trials at international sports
● Researched and developed expert reports for the UN on current situation in Belarus’ medical
industry, sustainable development, state of economic, social and cultural rights in the region.
THE 2ND EUROPEAN GAMES DIRECTORATE
● Maintained legal and contract implementation cases in sports medicine, anti-doping, arrivals and
departures, marketing licensing, opening and closing ceremonies.
DANILEVICH & VOLOZHINETS LAW OFFICE
● Developed a defense strategy for Weightlifting Federation and 6 Belarusian athletes from Canoe
Association and Taekwondo Federation before the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
● Served as Disciplinary Officer at Rugby Europe (2020 – 2022) and as Ad Hoc Clerk at the Court of
Arbitration for Sport (2017 – 2022).
● Member of the Special Commission on admission of Russian and Belarusian athletes set by Ministry
of Sport and Tourism of the Republic of Poland.